пит дохерти

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ! форум переехал. Новый адрес - http://doherty.ru/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » пит дохерти » NewZ » Новости.

Новости.

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 164

хорошие новости от Адама:

Two days off and counting,
Body: back again to this green and pleasant, all went well in Austria and Switzerland.

A little update on the recording front, we are thinking about perhaps going in to the studio sooner rather than later, Peter came up with the idea that we go in with the view to do both the solo and band album, to give us more scope to try out what works better as solo or band songs. So hopefully when our shows finish around April we should be starting some demos.

There's talk in the camp of asking Mr StephenStreet to produce both !
If shotters is anything to go by then both albums are going to be on fire......

Fingers crossed for Mr Street.

Next stop Rome (last time we played I was knocked out by a flying wine bottle, during sedative - apt) gave me a splitting headache and brokenteethlips. Good old security eh, it must be very difficult to conceal a wine bottle.. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

then to our beloved France, my French is making great progress, oh by the way we are also doing another record store signing, bring fresh fruit and nice smells.

Дрю опровергает слухи о распаде группы после выпуска Петром сольного альбома

вдогонку:

Pete Doherty Working On 'Diverse' Solo Album

Pete Doherty’s forthcoming solo album has been described as “really diverse” by a musician who has worked with him on the project.

Mensah, lead singer of the band The Thirst, told MTV that the pair had been in the studio recently working on the album.

“We’ve worked with Pete at his studio on his new material and it went really well, there’s some really diverse tracks. We worked on two tracks called ‘My Endz’ and ‘New Love’,” he said.

It’s not yet known when Doherty will release the as-yet-untitled album, which will be his first official solo album.

Meanwhile, Doherty is rumored to be appearing alongside The Thirst at a club night in Brixton this Friday (February 8th).

... и напоследок, новое и довольно большое интервью Адама

верите? я - нет.

по словам Адама, ДВД, записанный в Глазго, выйдет в начале лета

Пит отыграет своё самое большое соло-шоу в карьере

ничего нового, но хоть ярлык "junkie rocker" в прессе постепенно забывается

даты сольных концертов Пита:
Peter Doherty Solo:-
26-Feb-08 Rhythm Factory
27-Feb-08 Rhythm Factory
28-Feb-08 Rhythm Factory
23-April-08 Le Grand Rex*****Edited in later
26-April-08 Royal Albert Hall

небольшая инфа по поводу записи нового альбома прямо от Адама:
"we just got our next album contracts through. start demoing when we return to England."

London (ANI): Rocker Pete Doherty turned up seven hours late for a 15,000 pounds private gig because he was too smashed to perform. Californian computer games tycoon Greg Thomas flew 6,000 miles from the U.S. for an up close and personal performance by the Babyshambles frontman.

The gig was slated to take place on Feb 15 evening at the star's Burbage, Wiltshire home at 9pm, but was delayed, as Doherty was intoxicated with drugs. However, the one-hour performance for Thomas and his wife Cynthia later took place at 3am on Feb 16.

"It was really nice. Everything I played went down really well," The Sun quoted Doherty, as saying. "I got to try out lots of new material. They were real aficionados. They certainly know their stuff," he added. 

и вот тут можно почитать, сорри другого линка не нашёл

и сам перфомэнс на ютьюбе - выложенный кем бы Вы думали? Профессором Ро.

а тем временем Пит гуляет по пабам...

Following in the footsteps of model and ex-fiancée Kate Moss, Doherty has become the current face of Roberto Cavalli's Fall 2007/2008 fashion advertising campaign. The photos have gained praise for depicting a much cleaner and more handsome Doherty. The '50s-style photographs are also being compared to images of the late Marlon Brando.[30]

взято с Wikipedia.org

я одна не в курсах?)
кто-нибудь видел эти фотографии?
ещё статья

билеты на выступление Пита в Rhytm Factory были распроданы за 20 минут
ревью с концерта в Манчестере от НМЕ
и главное: очень хорошие новости
ревью со вчерашнего концерта от НМЕ

Пит - хэдлайнер будущего Glastonbury

Pete Doherty gets the Hero Of The Year Award @ Shockwaves (хы-хы) NME Awards 2008

реюнион(чик) будет (?), но немного в другой области

the sun about doherty as a "hero of the year"

немного о грядущей записи саундтрека к мюзиклу и ещё кое о чём...

Pete Doherty and Carl Barat to begin writing musical
The Libertines

Babyshambles’ Pete Doherty and Dirty Pretty Things’ Carl Barat – formerly bandmates in The Libertines – will begin writing a musical together next week (March 10), for a new show scheduled to begin in early 2009.

Barat told NME.COM last November that he had been approached about writing a musical with Doherty. He has since explained to the Sunday Mirror that he and his old pal have since been commissioned by London’s Donmar Warehouse theatre, based in Covent Garden, to work on the project.

“A producer from the theatre approached me through my record label,” Barat said. “So I went down there to see a play and we met up for a chat. He asked me if I was still in contact with Pete.

“I asked Pete and he loves the idea. He has invited me to Wiltshire [where he lives] this week to start writing it.”

Barat explained that the duo will write around 20 new songs for the musical, which will be about the drama surrounding an up-and-coming band.

He also revealed that the duo discussed reforming The Libertines, but that they both agreed it would not be a good idea to get the band back together “just yet”.

???

ищем единомышленников
вылечите меня от кофе тоже
с утра решила погуглить ,мож что интересное найдется. К вечеру небось много напишут. Или уже после ДР, через недельку, как проспится :)

надеюсь, вместе :)
а вы выпили по батлу Гиннеса за Ирландию и Патрика?

а Пит позавчера тем временем заглянул в Рединг...

бухалово с Эми
в общем, то ли журналюги опять орут по поводу и без "джанки, джанки!" о ли это действительно так

любофь против расизма
хорошо, что не против кокаина = пчелы против мёда
ну а главная тема - вместе, или нет.

нате
Лучше поздно, чем грустно,
это уже веселее, чем концерт в Москве.
(можно потом во флуд, когда розыгрыши будут уже совсем не актуальны)

British rockers BABYSHAMBLES have vowed to stand by their frontman PETE DOHERTY after he was jailed for 14 weeks for breaching the terms of his probation.
The singer, whose drug use and legal woes have been well documented, has been a frequent court visitor in London in recent months, despite public promises in 2007 he would clean up his act after a spell in rehab.
West London Magistrates Court sentenced the star to prison on Tuesday (08Apr08 ) for "breach of time-keeping, non-compliance of his order and using different drugs".
As a result of the sentence, Doherty's solo show at London's Royal Albert Hall on 26 April (08 ) has been postponed, and his appearance at the Love Music Hate Racism benefit on 27 April (08 ) has been scrapped.
And if the singer serves his full sentence he will also have to miss a planned appearance at Britain's famous Glastonbury Festival in June (08 ).
But the band have promised to stand by Doherty while he serves his time in prison, promising not to axe the troubled 29-year-old.
Drummer Adam Fieck insists he is "gutted" for his friend. He says, "He's had lots of chances, he's going to find it really difficult in there. All I can say is that the band are going to stick with him as always."
Doherty was previously jailed in 2003 for burgling the flat of his former Libertines bandmate Carl Barat. The star continued with the rockers after his release but was eventually dismissed from the group in 2004 for his continuing drug problems.

Rocker PETE DOHERTY's recent jailing is set to cost a British event organiser $140,000 (GBP70,000 ).
The Babyshambles frontman was jailed for 14 weeks on Tuesday (08Apr08 ) for breaking probation and continued drug use.
Doherty has since been forced to cancel a string of performances, including GoBusker.com's UK Battle of the Bands.
And organiser Joe Lucas fears he will have to cancel his event after losing a small fortune due to the troubled musician's incarceration.
He says, "He's let us down. It's going to be a nightmare getting another headline name. We've spent a fortune on flyers, marketing and advertising with his name attached."
Doherty was also due to headline the Walkman Presents Spring Fling party in London on Thursday (10Apr08 ), with Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell stepping in at the last minute to be his replacement.

сорри, ссылки не нашёл.

Петя поработает над новым альбомом Шемблз прямо в тюрьме

а Эми только посмеялась, узнав о том, что Пита посадили

Пит может сыграть Шекспира, будучи в тюремном театре

а Петру не так-то плохо живётся в тюрьме...

Troubled star PETE DOHERTY will play English festival Glastonbury - because organisers are confident he will be released from prison early.
The Babyshambles rocker was jailed for 14 weeks last Tuesday (08Apr08 ) for "breach of time-keeping, non-compliance of his (probation) order and using different drugs".
But Glastonbury organiser Emily Eavis is confident Doherty will be out of jail in time for the event, which runs from 27-29 June (08 ) - despite the dates coinciding with his 12th week in London's Wormwood Scrubs prison.
She tells British music magazine NME, "It's going to be the big comeback show! I spoke to his agent just after he got sentenced and we're go.
"I think it'll be his first gig after prison."

и пара слухов:
Pete Doherty has supposedly been sent video messages by Kate Moss as he serves time in Wormwood Scrubs prison.

He has also apparently auditioned for the part of Romeo in a prison production of 'Romeo And Juliet' (Daily Star).

The Sun заявляет, что Питер вовсю ширяется в тюрьме (+новые фото)

Вы здесь » пит дохерти » NewZ » Новости.